Our affiliates give us the ability to provide the following:
- Next-generation Global Reservation System, U.S. based
- Distribution sales and marketing covering GDS and OTAs
- Revenue management programs
- Travel industry sales representation worldwide
Comprehensive Marketing Expertise
- Online and offline marketing: SEM, SEO, online marketing and social media
- Website development, virtual tours and e-marketing
- Local and national media planning
- Creative development for all media and promotional materials
- Production services
Training and Education
- Ongoing sales, marketing, reservation and operational training for you and your staff
- AH&LA CLM Certification Program
- Vantage Insurance Services, Inc. (VISI) offers comprehensive coverage for your hotel’s insurance needs – crime, property, umbrella, business, auto, general liability, and more [More Info]
- Savings can be as high as 15-20%
Free Opinion of Value
How much is your hotel worth? Know your Fair Market Value?
The purpose of the opinon of value is to estimate the present market value “as-is” of the fee simple or leasehold interest in the Hotel on a cash basis.
The Income Approach to value is generally the most relevant approach in evaluation investment type properties. Investors tend to purchase this type of property based upon anticipated net income, as well as the potential benefits of sheltering personal income from taxation. The Direct Capitalization method is also relevant in this Opinion of Value.
The Direct Capitalization method involves estimating the stabilized net operating income for the Hotel. This is the cash flow before debt service and taxes, assuming the property has reached its optimal level of long term occupancy, and all significant capital outlays for building improvements have been absorbed. The stabilized net operating income is then capitalized by the appropriate overall rate extracted from the market to yield an unadjusted capital value. Finally, all cost (if any incurred to reach stabilzed occupancy) are subtracted from the capital value to yield an “as-is” value estimated for the subject property.