Performance Beyond Expectations
For more than six decades, "Brown" has been
"The Most Trusted Name in Hotel Brokerage." In 2011, the principals of Brown Hotel Group joined forces with Vantage Hospitality Group, Inc., the 8th largest hotel company worldwide. This new venture builds on a foundation of trust and expertise, and is able to offer comprehensive start-to-finish services, including hotel brokerage, management, marketing, and revenue-generating programs.
- Our team members have specialized in buying and selling hotel properties in all segments, across all brands as well as independents for more than six decades.
- We offer site inspection, consulting and market evaluation.
- We have been qualified to serve as expert witnesses and are experienced in providing litigation services.
Leonard Charles "Chuck" Nester President, CHB, CHA
Office: (805) 496-9797 Ext. 1003
Fax: (805) 435-7442
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org BRE # 00673843
Chuck Nester is President of Brown Nester Hospitality Services Inc. and is well-recognized throughout the industry as a leader and charismatic speaker. He holds over 34 years of Brokerage, Investment and Ownership experience, and a long list of outstanding accolades.
Just to name a few:
• HBI “Salesman of the Year” - outstanding achievements in hotel/motel sales • Four-time “Broker of the Year” recipient awarded by Hotel & Motel Brokers of America • Four-time “Largest Dollar Volume” recipient • Nine-time recipient of “Top Broker of the Year” in the Mountain/Pacific Region for HBI • Two-time “Most Unique Deal” recipient
Chuck has served as a speaker, moderator and panelist for many organizations including:
• AAHOA • ALIS • Best Western International • Comfort Inn • Embassy Suites • Hampton Inn • Hotel Brokers International
• Spotliteradio.com • Los Angeles Commercial Realtors • Lodging Summit • Radisson • Vantage Hospitality • North American Investment Conference • Starwood Hotels & Resorts
Topics that may be of interest to you and your organization include:
• Hotel Values • Historical Sales Data • Market Values throughout the United States • Foreclosure/Bankruptcy Procedures on Commercial Assets • Owned Hotel Management Company • Past Hotel Ownership & Joint Ventures • Expert Witness • Membership & Franchise Consulting • Hotel Development
If you would like to inquire about Chuck Nester’s availability for a radio or personal interview at one of your engagements, please contact him directly at: (805) 435-9797 x1003.